Unlocker is a tool that can trace and unlock the locking protection commonly used in files on Microsoft Windows. However, its main use is to terminate theprocesses that are using a certain file, or force the processes to stop using the file, so the user can safely delete, rename or move the file. It is written by the French programmer Cedrick ‘Nitch’ Collomb. In recent years, it has been noted for including optional adware that can be deselected during the installation process
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
How to use It?
- Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
- If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
- Simply click Unlock All and you are done!!
How to Install it?
- Download Unlocker 1.9.2 from the Given Link
- Run Unlocker 1.9.2 Setup.exe & finish the installation.
- Done.. Enjoy..!!