Phone to Chrome Pro
Note: You need to download the Chrome extension on your desktop from http://whatthedude.com/extension as well!
Instructions for use:
- Download the Chrome Extension on your desktop from http://whatthedude.com/extension
- Copy the ID from extension to settings page of this app
- Sacrifice a car to Satan
- Click on a link and select Phone to Chrome Pro as the application to open the link in OR open the link in your browser, select “share” and select Phone to Chrome Pro
That’s all you need to do to set the app up!
Features exclusive to Phone to Chrome Pro:
- Send links to your computer even if your computer is offline (allowing them to be queued to opened later)
- Send links to several computers using the app (the free version restricts you to pairing with one computer)
Fixed bug where shared links wouldn’t autofill if the app wasn’t closed properly previously.
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!