HitmanPro is a behavior and forensics based on-demand second opinion anti-malware tool.
It works alongside other anti-virus software and supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server. It is powerful scanner to detect various malware. Feature HitmanPro that it uses when checking the databases of other applications for detection and removal of spyware (Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spy Sweeper, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, SpywareBlaste, Spyware Block List, Sysclean Package, SuperDAT VirusScan).
After completing the system scan, the program automatically downloads the missing updates, configuration changes and software updates vulnerable components of the system. There is an expert mode that allows the user to check the RAM, hard drives and system registry for viruses, rootkits, etc.
- Detects and removes viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technique to distinguish between malicious and safe software without signatures.
- Short scan time – in a few minutes.
- There is no additional load on the system.
- Impossible to make false positives on important systems files thanks to “profiling” and “white” list.
- Automatically restores common system alterations made by malicious software.
- Create a Check Point in System Restore before removing malicious software.
- Removes resistant threats using native NT boot-time Deleter.
- Removes references to malicious software (like shortcuts and registry entries).
How To Activate
- Just Download Either Of Zipped Files Given below According To Your OS
- Extract To A Folder
- Install HitmanPro With Default Steps And Then Close After Completion
- Copy Patch File To Installation Directory
- Run Patch With Admin Rights And Hit Patch (Locate .exe If Asked)
- That’s All. Enjoy 🙂