Hiew (short for Hacker’s view) is a popular console hex editor for Windows written by Eugene Suslikov (sen). Amongst its feature set is its ability to view files in text, hex and disassembly mode. The program is particularly useful for editing executable files such as COFF, PE or ELF executable files.
- Built-in x86, x86-64 and ARMv6 assembler and disassembler.
- Pattern searching in disassembler mode.
- Support for NE, LE, LX, PE and little-endian ELF executable formats.
- Built-in 64-bit calculator.
- Supports files of arbitrary length.