Ashampoo Music Studio 5
Ashampoo Music Studio is a breath of fresh air for your music collection. Digitize, archive and organize your songs. Design individual covers and inlays and burn your music to disc. Turn your music videos into songs and enjoy your music on your PC, smartphone or MP3-Player. Fast, easy, intuitive. Easy listening everywhere! Ashampoo Music Studio 5 imports your CDs in superb quality, fast and easy. Have your favorite discs on your PC or mobile device almost instantly. Your favorite movie quote as ring tone? Enter Video-2-Music! Ashampoo Music Studio 5 turns your favorite videos into songs and ring tones, almost instantly. Extract opening/closing credits or your favorite scene as audio file and cut, mix or export them to a desired format. Always wanted to be your own DJ? Create your own party mix out of your favorite songs and rock the next party. Add any number of tracks with the click of a button and make your own remix. It doesn’t get any easier than this! Ashampoo Music Studio 5 supports all Windows recording devices and makes recording and editing audio a no-brainer with intuitive handling and great features. Plug in your mic, click a button and you will have your spoken or singing voice on your PC in no time.
- Transfer your precious music collection to your PC and let Music Studio create the required audio files for you
- Record your own audio files through any available Windows recording device, e.g. microphone or line in, and process them right in Music Studio.
- Grab the music right from your favorite movies and create your own ringtones and remixes.
- Take control of your music collection and adjust your songs to your personal needs.
- Music Studio’s Cover Editor will allow you to create beautiful covers for jewel and slim cases or print directly to your discs.
- Find and download covers
- Use MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, or WAV files to burn your own audio CDs and MP3, WMA or even mixed-format discs.
How To Activate?
- Download and install the program
- close program and dont open it
- open “Registaration.Reg” file fith double click mouse
- Done Enjoy